As of late I have had my hands into a number of projects but wanted to focus on my 15 mm Impetus project. To date I have two units of light cavalry (Livonian and Knechte)finished and based. I have another unit of Livonians completed but noticed later I used the wrong size base.
As you can see from the above image the base for the Livonians
on the right is not as deep as the others. I believe this piece was left
over, and I made the mistake of keeping it with my other templates.
Luckily it doesn't take much time to re attach the models to a new base
Here are a few more shots of the units.
Being my first attempt at anything 15mm I have to say I am enjoying painting these little guys. I found it took me a few units to get the handle on painting this scale. The features are small compared to the the defined detail I am used to with 28mm.
I'm looking forward to starting in on my next unit which will be a unit of heavy cavalry.
Thanks for reading,